Affirmations on Destinta Drive
Wednesday July 8 2026
I am the architect of my own vibrant life.
My body is a masterpiece, worthy of my honor and love.
I radiate the magnetic energy that draws abundance to me.
I trust my intuition and follow the fire in my soul.
My inner roar is a composition of strength and grace.
I attract what I desire by simply being authentically me.
I walk through this world with unwavering confidence.
Every choice I make aligns with my highest power.
I am deserving of all the beauty I cultivate.
Today, I celebrate the magnificent woman I am becoming.
Intrepid
This has a little bit of early music flair to it with a nice vocal performance (if you don't like the vocals, you can get a version without in the super download). I've listened to this piece non-stop for like an hour. Still beautiful! The least you could do is listen to this once! It is only a few minutes. Go ahead!
Instruments: Basses, Cellos, Tuba, Trombones, Prepared Piano, Voice, Drums
Attribution Code
"Intrepid" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
#dailyaffirmation
#affirmation
#selfcare
#affirmation #affirmations #lawofattraction #manifestation #selflove #motivation #love #manifest #affirmationoftheday #selfcare #positiveaffirmations #inspiration #positivity #dailyaffirmations #manifesting #positivevibes #spirituality #mindset #lawofattractionquotes #quotes #meditation #spiritual #spiritualawakening #innerguidance #healing #motivationalquotes #affirmationsoftheday #abundance #mindfulness #lawofattractioncoach
Comments
Post a Comment