I just woke from a dream
In the dream it is Christmas time in your very large house
I was staying in Nicholas's room as I was sick for the day. I had been sleeping.
His room was messy as usual
You were to come check on me in the day but this did not happen
I was wearing my usual undershirt and boxer briefs
I remember the Christmas decorations as being the family ones
Nicholas arrived and I talked to him about his room and then I started getting ready to leave
You see me and are unhappy that I did not come visit with you but I was not doing so because you were working in the house somewhere for your job
I start to go back up the stairs and you follow and I trip and you grab a horse whip, orange and rigid for about 4 feet and then a slack rope line about 5 feet. You whip me and the back with a pull back flick that barely hits me but stings. This happen 6-8 times. I recall that I was disappointed that the sting was not a full on the back contact by the whip.
You are now sitting on the floor and have no clothes on the lower part of your body and your legs are spread and you can see your vulva. It is beautiful and you lips are parted and I see a little into you and it is glistening and raw. I craw closer as I am still on the ground from the whipping. I get my face right into there and stop and ask if it is ok, then remembering the whip I add, " Mistress ".
You say, "yes, please" with a pleased groan. I inch closer and ever so gently taste you. The taste is what I expect and you moan and this lasts only a moment when we hear something that stops us.
A man enters he is well dressed and goes to straiten the decorations right away. you acknowledge him and he you. He see our state of dress and is doesn't address this.
You depart and I go to get dressed to leave.
As I climb the stairs the man is still tinkering with the decorations and notice that some of the displayed decorations are my Nightmare Before Christmas items
I again notice that the bedroom is still a mess and in particular I see some socks.
I am now fully dressed and I recall that I am not as big as I imagine and enjoy closing my trousers and fastening my belt.
As I leave the room a young black puppy barks at me and he has a happy face that wants to play and I tell him not right now.
I am also looking for a small bundle of clothes that I must take with me. these are not found
The man is still fixing the Christmas items, as I pass him on the stairs I notice how nice his full head of hair is neat and tidy. I never see his face in full.
I run into you and you are very nicely dressed and people are arriving. You are wearing makeup and look amazing but you have tears streaming down your face. Your makeup is not effected. I ask what is the matter and you tell me that it is because things ended before you waned them to and I agree.
there are many chairs and people are waiting for a presentation as no other locations could hold the event and I tell you I should go and that you should send the bundle of clothes later. You tell me to come by the following day to collect them when there will be only us and no others as you gesture at the people.
I wake.
Comments
Post a Comment