Affirmations On Destinta Drive
Thursday July 9 2026
I am the architect of my life, building a future I adore.
My confidence radiates, making me feel magnetic and undeniably attractive.
I honor the body that is granted to me, loving every curve and strength it holds.
I feel the powerful surge within me, guiding my path with purpose.
I am a magnet for the abundance, love, and success I desire.
I trust my intuition to lead me toward everything that is meant for me.
My energy is vibrant, captivating, and draws greatness toward my soul.
I am deeply grateful for the cherished people who walk beside me.
My heart is full, appreciating the beautiful connections I have cultivated.
I stand tall in my independence, knowing I am whole, capable, and free.
Blue Ska
Run of the mill ska!? No such thing! Well, this is as close to that reality as you can get. It is high energy, dance-inducing, happy fun times for everyone who was born after... like... the Industrial Revolution... So, there may be some trees and fungi that don't find this fun; but, I can't really care about their concepts of fun too much. I assume they don't like winters, but they just all sort of stand around all the time.
Instruments: Drums, Bass, Guitar, Organ, Trumpet, Trombone, Tenor Sax
Attribution Code
"Blue Ska" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
#dailyaffirmation
#affirmation
#selfcare
#affirmation #affirmations #lawofattraction #manifestation #selflove #motivation #love #manifest #affirmationoftheday #selfcare #positiveaffirmations #inspiration #positivity #dailyaffirmations #manifesting #positivevibes #spirituality #mindset #lawofattractionquotes #quotes #meditation #spiritual #spiritualawakening #innerguidance #healing #motivationalquotes #affirmationsoftheday #abundance #mindfulness #lawofattractioncoach
Comments
Post a Comment