Affirmations on Destinta Drive
Sunday July 5, 2026
I am the architect of my own vibrant and successful life.
I stand firmly in my power, unshakeable and bold.
My energy attracts abundance, opportunity, and deep joy.
I command my future with clarity, grace, and focused intent.
I feel the fire within me, a steady and fierce roar.
Every challenge I face only sharpens my inner strength.
I am worthy of all the greatness I choose to pursue.
I trust the path I walk and the choices I make.
I radiate confidence, wisdom, and unstoppable spirit.
I am woman, and I am the master of my own destiny.
"Hall of the Mountain King" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Edvard Grieg's famous piece from Peer Gynt (1876). You know this piece. Starts quiet - ends loud. This is a "cinematic mix" that is a little sharper than most recordings and less dynamic. Source recordings placed into the Public Domain by the MusOpen project.
Comments
Post a Comment