Affirmations on Destinta Drive Saturday July 4, 2026
"I am whole. I am free. I am the force."
1. I am completely whole, entirely full, and standing tall in my own spotlight.
2. My independence isn't a phase; it's the beautiful empire I build every single day.
3. I walk with the rhythm of a woman who knows exactly who she is and what she’s worth.
4. My heart is an open door, but only high-vibe, top-tier energy gets a pass to walk through.
5. I don't look for a missing piece—I am the whole damn puzzle, beautifully arranged.
6. The volume of my life is turned all the way up, and I am entirely unapologetic about my noise.
7. Secure in my self, rooted in my power, and dancing to the beat of my own drum.
8. I welcome relationships that match my stride, but I am already the love of my own life.
9. I possess a wild, unstoppable magic that turns every single challenge into gold.
10. Today and every day, I step into the world with a crown on my head and a roar in my chest.
"I am whole. I am free. I am the force." Read it, repeat it, and own your Saturday.
"At Launch" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
An epic orchestral work featuring heavy brass and strings. This piece takes the listener on a spirited journey through military might and hopeful adventure.
Instruments: Brass, Marching Snare, Harmon Mute Trumpet, Strings, Orchestral Percussion, Flute
Comments
Post a Comment