Jun14pm Bringing the sexy back
create a sexy sultry "read and repeat" afterwork affirmation for a sunday. this affirmation is about being feeling good and relaxing. have 10 suggestive flirty lines.
Take a deep, slow breath, lower the lights, and let these words set the tone for your evening. Speak them slowly, feeling every syllable.
I’m trading structure for surrender, letting my tensions melt right off me.
Every movement I make tonight is going to be slow, deliberate, and entirely for my own pleasure.
I am magnetic, centered, and completely at home in my own body.
The air feels different when I decide to prioritize my own indulgence.
I’m letting go of the need to be productive and leaning into the art of being desirable.
My senses are awake, and I’m ready to savor every single second of this evening.
There is a delicious power in knowing exactly how good I can make myself feel.
Everything I do from here on out is a seductive invitation to pure relaxation.
I am finished with the world, and I am finally ready to feel all of myself.
Comments
Post a Comment