create a "read and repeat" morning affirmation for sunday jun 14. this affirmation is about giving and receiving praise for myself and to others. it should last one minute
The gemini result with edits
Today is Sunday jun 14
Take a deep, centering breath. Repeat these words slowly, out loud, and feel the truth of them as you speak.
Today is a new beginning, a day to intentionally cultivate the Power of gratitude.
I start this morning by honoring my own journey.
I recognize my efforts, my growth, and the unique light I bring into the world.
I praise myself for the challenges I have faced and the wisdom I have earned.
I am worthy of my own kindness.
I will notice the strengths, the talents, and the efforts of those around me.
I will not keep my appreciation silent.
I will offer genuine, warm, and specific praise to the people I encounter.
I know that my words have the power to lift them up and brighten their day.
In this cycle of giving and receiving, I am open.
I receive praise from others with grace and humility, knowing it is a reflection of the beauty I share.
I give praise freely, knowing that appreciation is a gift that grows the more it is shared.
My heart is open.
I am a source of encouragement, and I am deeply grateful for the life I lead.
Today, I choose to see the best in myself and the best in everyone I meet.
Comments
Post a Comment