Skip to main content

FBM July 9, 2020

 Do you know what you did 38 years ago today? I know what I did!

I ditched summer school and went to the movies. 

There are certain summers that the movies were magical, ‘82 was one of these summers.

With my brothers, opening day at the Mann Theater at the Ole Town Mall, Torrance, CA .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Dream - NSFW

 I just woke from a dream In the dream it is Christmas time in your very large house I was staying in Nicholas's room as I was sick for the day. I had been sleeping. His room was messy as usual You were to come check on me in the day but this did not happen I was wearing my usual undershirt and boxer briefs I remember the Christmas decorations as being the family ones Nicholas arrived and I talked to him about his room and then I started getting ready to leave You see me and are unhappy that I did not come visit with you but I was not doing so because you were working in the house somewhere for your job I start to go back up the stairs and you follow and I trip and you grab a horse whip, orange and rigid for about 4 feet and then a slack rope line about 5 feet. You whip me and the back with a pull back flick that barely hits me but stings. This happen 6-8 times. I recall that I was disappointed that the sting was not a full on the back contact by the whip.  You are now sitting...

Journal Entry - 02 FEB 2021 - A trip to Mushroom Land

 Dear Chris, Last Friday I was feeling very low, I dont have any reason for this but I decided to call in sick to work because I could not deal with helping other people with their insurance problems. About 1030am I got the email that I was covid free but still feeling fatigued.  I tried to take a nap but this did not work.  At 1pm I took what remained of the magic mushrooms (2.4 grams) and added lemon juice to it and laid back down for it do its break down the structure of the mushrooms. (look up lemon tek) I had taken the mushrooms before and felt that they just got me high and I was expecting pretty much the same. No hallucinations, just high. I added a little hot water to the lemon mushroom stuff and drank it like a tea. I really don"t like the flavor of the Golden Teacher mushrooms and chased my tea with a cookie and a little milk. The prior mushroom experiences were like I said, a mild high and I was watching TV shows on Netflix. This time I would not watch any medi...