There will be a few items that show up that are just the beginnings of something that I wanted to make into something complete. This is the case with the next entry.
09SEP1999
09SEP1999
Clearlake, One Year Later
So I moved to Clearlake. I left Barstow my home for 8 years and came to Northern California. I was looking to move into a nice place called Clearlake. Little did I know that Clearlake sucked more then the dust filled winds that over run the desert, I had a promising new future with a new Company called Cinema West. A two-screen theater in the wooded lands of N Cal. Little did I know that the population here is mostly trash. Welfare is a way of life and the people on the systems tab enjoyed being there. Now don’t get me wrong there are some really good people here. People who know that they are the ones that make this place worth being here and keep doing what they do. They made it worth staying for a while longer. But it was love that would ultimately do me in. And a growing hate for the people here. As may of you know that theater was robbed twice. The Second time was a bit more personal, they stole my money. When this happened I knew I was on my way. But one person kept me here a little longer. A woman. My one fatality.
I met Desir`ee a few days after moving here. She was just another business contact for the theater. And I am always glad to meet the people of Wal-Mart. Not much happened until the day I started working at the photo lab and we saw each other every day. Love, dare I write the word, grew. But the stresses of the situations that brought us together were also the catalysts that I f
Comments
Post a Comment