I was living in Middletown, Ct when the next post was written. While I do not recall the person I was chatting with I for some reason decided to keep my words. I was not attached at this time.
08Nov1999
MrGeef: 1 Remember her name. The first thing she will tell you is her name. You should write it down just in case you forget
MrGeef: 2 Love her unconditional. Expect nothing and hope for everything and love her with out expectations
MrGeef: 3. Try to hold her every day. Girlfriends like to be held. Remember only touch where you have been invited, there will be times when anything goes, and others when she just wants to be held or simply hold hands
hey_babe_: you wrote this? great insight..
MrGeef: thanks
hey_babe_: u r welcome
MrGeef: 4. Some girlfriends like to kiss. If you are lucky you will get one of these. If this is the case then kiss her often and tell her you love her when you do.
MrGeef: 5. Listen! Above all else listen. Some times she needs this more then a hug or a kiss. make her your friend first and foremost. If you take care of her needs she will take care of yours. Dont just hear the words, Listen to her and comfort when necessary (sp) offer help when you can and never overstep into her world.
hey_babe_: those are great... thanks for sharing that with me...
MrGeef: I have one more
MrGeef: 6. Give flowers at least once a month. She will know you are the one by this simple act, Never give a reason for doing it. Just say "because" or "your worth it" if you are asked. Never give flowers or presents to say sorry. She will respond to honesty better then bribes
Comments
Post a Comment